SHORETEL G SUITE INTEGRATION
For customers using Google G Suite (formerly known as Google Apps), ShoreTel offers the ShoreTel Connect for Chrome™ browser extension which provides integration with G Suite Contacts and G Suite Calendar events. ShoreTel Connect for Chrome™ browser is sometimes referred to as "ShoreTel for G Suite," although that is not the official name of this product.
- CLOUD/ONSITE users:
- Must run Chrome 39 or higher (Windows, Macs and Chromebooks are supported)
- Must have a G Suite account (not just a Gmail account)
- Must have a ShoreTel Connect CLOUD or ONSITE user profile (not compatible with ST14 or prior)
- ShoreTel Client username must match the G Suite email address
- Google Contacts only show up in searches if the contact has a name and at least one phone number
- ONSITE users:
- Users must know their Connect ONSITE server name (defaults to CLOUD server name)
- Users must be on-net or VPN’d, or there must be an Edge Gateway
- HQ/DVS servers and UCB appliance must be provisioned with a 3rd party SSL cert (or reconfigured for HTTP, but this is not recommended)
SHORETEL FOR SALESFORCE USER GUIDE
This document describes the ShoreTel for Salesforce application. This application appears in the user’s web browser as a side bar or popup when they are viewing most Salesforce pages such as contacts or accounts. This user interface control is called ...
ShoreTel Connect Client User Guide
The ShoreTel Connect Client User Guide helps you to manage business communications using your ShoreTel desk phone, computer, mobile phone, or home telephone. This User Guide is applicable to both ShoreTel Connect CLOUD and ONSITE users.
SHORETEL CONNECT FOR APPLE WATCH USER GUIDE
The ShoreTel Connect for Apple Watch User Guide is for people who use the Apple Watch with the iPhone. You should have a basic understanding of the native system features and functionality of your device so that you can use this guide effectively.
ShoreTel IP Phone 930D Handset User Guide
Click attachment to download.
ShoreTel IP Phone 480/480g User Guide
This document is intended for those who use the ShoreTel IP Phone 480/480g in a ShoreTel Connect CLOUD or ShoreTel Connect ONSITE system. It describes the phone’s features and how to use them.